Microsoft® Office 2003 or Microsoft® Office 2007 Internet Fax
Send2Fax now seamlessly integrates with Microsoft® Office 2003 or Microsoft® Office 2007 with the help of a simple install script available at the bottom of this page. Once installed, you may send fax documents from Microsoft� Office 2003/2007 applications (such as Word 2003 or Word 2007). To send fax messages through this interface is as simple as the following Microsoft� Office 2003 screen captures illustrate:
Send fax messages directly from Word 2003/2007. You may specify different cover page options in Word or create your own; the possibilities are endless!
System Requirements and Integration:
- Microsoft� Office 2003 or Microsoft® Office 2007 Installed (for other Office versions such as Office XP and 2000 please use Email2Fax or Web2Fax)
- Outlook 2003/2007 needs to be your primary e-mail client. The fax service will call upon Outlook 2003/2007 to send the Send2Fax system.
- Your copy of Office 2003/2007 needs to be enabled to use the Internet Fax feature.
This is done changing your registry. Follow these simple steps:
- Click this DOWNLOAD link. Your browser will open a dialog box.
- Choose to save the file.
- Choose a location to save the file to. (Desktop is reccomended)
- Right-Click the zip file you just downloaded.
- Select "Extract".
- Right-Click the extracted Office_Install.reg file and select "Merge".
- Right-Click the Office_remove.reg file and select "Merge".
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.